Colourpop Review

4:37 PM 0 Comments A+ a-



So recently I ordered a few things on Colourpop to try out and I did a haul over on my YouTube channel which you should check out right here. So you should totally see what I got first so make sure to click that link! Okay let's get started. I'll do a quick overview of what I got though...

  • Game Face Super Shock Shadow
  • Weenie Super Shock Shadow
  • Blaze Super Shock Shadow
  • Timber Creme Gel Liner Pencil
  • New Renaissance Contour Stick
  • Lumiere Lippie Pencil
  • Flawless Lippie Pencil
  • Lumiere Lippie Stick
  • Frick 'N' Frack Ultra Satin Lip

This was my first order so I signed up for the email subscription and I got $5 off of my first order so my totally came to $41 because there is no tax and you get free shipping if you spend $30 or more.

I first heard about Colourpop in a grav3yardgirl tutorial where she was using their Super Shock Shadow in Taco about a year ago. I didn't really think about Colourpop again until I heard that KathleenLights came out with her Lumiere Lippie Stick. Ever since then, Colourpop has been grossing on YouTube and finally I caved in and bought some of their stuff.

I wanted to get a good amount of different things. The only things I didn't get from Colourpop were their blushes/bronzers/highlighters or their brow products but, those are up on my list for whenever I order again! I'll start with a swatch of all three Super Shock Shadows I bought.



As you can see, each shadow is SUPER pigmented. They do have a strange formulation though. It's like a creamy wet powdered potted shadow. It's so hard to describe. Honestly it kind of feels like cookie dough. That's a weird analogy but it really does feel like cookie dough! (I don't recommend eating it though, even if you bought Taco) Each of the shadows are different finishes, Game Face is Ultra-Metallic, Weenie is Pearlized, and Blaze is Metallic.

My favorite shadow that I got is Game Face because it's just SOOOO gorgeous! I'd rate the shadows on a 5  ðŸŽ­ scale a:   🎭 ðŸŽ­ðŸŽ­ ðŸŽ­ðŸŽ­ . I'll move onto the eyeliner I bought in Timber.



This liner is very smooth and creamy. I love the color too! It's a nice dark grey so if I want to tightline my upper lid but if I don't want it to be super dark. I also like using this in my waterline because it lasts for about 6 hours and I have very watery eyes so eyeliners usually don't last over 2 hours in the waterline. If you don't have super watery eyes then you won't have to worry about this lasting all day because it will, trust me! I'd rate it  ðŸŽ­ ðŸŽ­ðŸŽ­ ðŸŽ­ just because of my watery eyes.




This is the contour stick. Whenever I first got it I thought it was really dark for my light skin... then I tried it... I LOVE IT. It can be sheered out to the color I want for my skin tone. I feel like this can be deepened, sheered, or just used like it is! To blend it out I use an angled kabuki brush and it gets right under my cheekbones. My only complaint is that as soon as you put it on you have to blend it out really quick otherwise it'll set. So rating:  ðŸŽ­ ðŸŽ­ðŸŽ­ ðŸŽ­



These are the Lippie Pencils I purchased. These are ULTRA PIGMENTED and I love them! Sometimes I'll wear them alone and these last for about 3+ hours. I really would like to order some more. If you're going to order one thing then you should get a Lippie Pencil because they work amazing alone and are great under other lip products. These do need to be sharpened but not very often which is really nice. My one complaint is that the pencil does get a little messy. Overall: 🎭 ðŸŽ­ðŸŽ­ ðŸŽ­ðŸŽ­



Lumiere is a Lippe Stick and Frick 'N' Frack is an Ultra Satin Lip. A Lippie Stick is just a normal lipstick really. This one that I got is extremely comfortable on my lips and isn't drying! I really do like it. The Lippie Stick rating is a 🎭 ðŸŽ­ðŸŽ­ ðŸŽ­ðŸŽ­

Frick 'N' Frack is an Ultra Satin Lip. It's actually a really cool formula! It's a liquid lipstick that dries matte but doesn't even feel matte on your lips! It feels like you're wearing nothing, it's probably my favorite thing I got! It's a gorgeous 90's nude lippie but, it looks different in a swatch. I LOVE the Ultra Satin Lip and will definitely be purchasing more soon. Rating: 🎭 ðŸŽ­ðŸŽ­ ðŸŽ­ðŸŽ­ðŸŽ­

Overall, I LOVE Colourpop and will be ordering from them again soon! Try it out if you want some cheap makeup that's incredible! xo